This year marks the 20th anniversary of the terrorist bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, which killed 168 people including 19 children. The mainstream media will undoubtedly focus its attention on Timothy McVeigh, who was put to death in June 2001 for his part in the crime. They might also mention Terry Nichols, who was convicted of helping McVeigh plan the bombing and is serving a life sentence without parole.
There will be less discussion about how the FBI spent years hunting for a man who witnesses say accompanied McVeigh on the day of the bombing. They called this accomplice John Doe #2 and theories about his identity range from an Iraqi named Hussain Al-Hussaini, to a German national described below, to a neo-nazi bank robber named Richard Guthrie. The Justice Department finally gave up its search and said it was all a mistake— that there was never any credible evidence of a John Doe #2 being involved.
That reversal demonstrates a pattern of cover-up by authorities and limited media coverage in the years since the crime. This week, accounts will not repeat early reports of secondary devices in the building, or reports of the involvement of unknown middle-eastern characters. There will also be little if any mention of the extensive independent investigation into the crime that was conducted by leading members of the OKC community. Here are seven more facts that will probably not see much coverage on the 20th anniversary.
- Attorney Jesse Trentadue began investigating the case after his brother Kenney was killed in prison, apparently having been tortured to death by the FBI in its search for John Doe #2. Trentadue’s investigation led to a federal judge nearly finding the FBI in contempt of court for tampering with a key witness. Trentadue now says, “There’s no doubt in my mind, and it’s proven beyond any doubt, that the FBI knew that the bombing was going to take place months before it happened, and they didn’t stop it.”
- Judge Clark Waddoups, who presided over the case brought by Jesse Trentadue, ruled in 2010 that CIA documents associated with the case must be held secret. These documents show that the CIA was involved in the OKC bombing investigation and the prosecution of McVeigh. This means that foreign parties were involved because the CIA is prohibited from interfering in purely domestic investigations.
- Andreas Strassmeir, a former German military officer, was suspected of being John Doe #2. Strassmeir became close friends with McVeigh and they were both associated with a neo-nazi organization located in Elohim City, OK. A retired U.S. intelligence official claimed that Strassmeir was “working for the German government and the FBI” while at Elohim City. Mainstream reports about the OKC bombing typically avoid reference to Strassmeir.
- Larry Potts was the FBI supervisor who was responsible for the tragedies at Ruby Ridge in 1992, and Waco in 1993. Potts was then given responsibility for investigating the OKC bombing. Terry Nichols claimed that McVeigh—who allegedly had been recruited as an undercover intelligence asset while in the Army—had been working under the supervision of Potts.
- Terry Yeakey, an officer of the OKC Police Department, was among the first to reach the scene and he was heralded as a hero for rescuing many victims. Yeakey was also an eyewitness to conversations and physical evidence that convinced him that there was a cover-up of the bombing by federal agents. Yeakey was committed to getting to the truth about what happened but a year after the bombing he was found dead off the side of a rural road. His death was ruled a suicide despite overwhelming evidence that he was murdered. Authorities reported that Yeakey, “slit his wrists and neck… then miraculously climbed over a barbed wire fence… walked over a mile’s distance, through a nearby field, and eventually shot himself in the side of the head at an unusual angle.” No weapon was found, no investigation was initiated, no fingerprints were taken, and no interviews were conducted. His family continues to fight for the truth about his death.
- Gene Corley, the engineer who was hired by the government to support its claims about the structural fire at the Branch Davidian complex in Waco, was brought in to investigate the destruction of the Murrah Building. Corley brought along three other engineers: Charles Thornton, Mete Sozen, and Paul Mlakar. Their investigation was conducted from half a block away—where they could not observe any of the damage directly—yet their conclusions supported the pre-existing official account. A few years later, within 72 hours of the 9/11 attacks, these same four men were on site leading the investigations at the Word Trade Center and the Pentagon.
- There are many other links between OKC and 9/11. For example, the alleged hijackers visited the OKC area many times and even stayed in the same motel that was frequented by McVeigh and Nichols. After both the OKC bombing and 9/11, building monitoring videos went missing, FBI harassment of witnesses was seen, and officials ignored evidence that did not support the political story. Additionally, numerous oddities link the OKC area to al Qaeda. In 2002, OKC resident Nick Berg was interrogated by the FBI for lending his laptop and internet password to alleged “20th hijacker” Zacarias Moussoui. Two years after this interrogation, Berg became world famous as a victim of beheading in Iraq. Investigators looking for clues about these connections will be particularly interested in two airports in OKC, the president of the University of Oklahoma, and the CIA leader who both monitored the alleged hijackers in Germany and was hired at the university just before 9/11.
On April 19, 2015, at the 20th anniversary of one of the worst terrorist attacks in history, citizens should be reminded that we don’t know what happened that day. We don’t know because officials have covered-up the crime for unknown reasons and most media sources will not challenge that cover-up.
There’s a study someplace of the explosive dynamics of ammonium nitrate and diesel and I recall 10 times the amount supposed to be used to do a 10th the damage that was done. The Murray Bldg. was blown from the inside – concrete building support columns completely obliterated – I think they were 8′ thick! Corley did at OKC what he did at 9/11 – came up with a plausibly denial-able load of horse shit that somehow gets swallowed, the same horse shit that was proposed at 11am on 9/11/01. How is this done? Something psychic has happened to the people of America that we do not understand and, so far, don’t talk or write about. These preposterous stories connected to these events become believable – M. Twain said: “The difference between fact and fiction is that fiction must be believable.” Not in America in the 21st century – the most bizarre scenarios get accepted with ease. A 6 yr. old watching WTC 1 and 2 will say: “Explosion”, and yet that term disappeared completely from the dialogue on 9/12/01. How was that accomplished? , Or, how about that shin bone riding down the street in a wheel chair, both legs completely blown off , a 1″ hole in the guy’s tank, under pressure, and he not only survives but is throwing pitches at Fenway in 6 weeks. No questions? How are these cover stories maintained for years? Unimaginably preposterous, in addition to the invasion, occupation, and rape of several 3rd world countries? National behaviors that are universally condemned are practiced and accepted by Americans. Fear, ignorance, greed, ideology, religious fanaticism? – none of these seem to answer.
Quote: “… The Murray Bldg. was blown from the inside – concrete building support columns completely obliterated – I think they were 8′ thick! …”.
8′ is to say 8 feet. I suppose that there’re some structural columns that’re 8ft thick, i.e., wide, but wouldn’t have imagined such large columns or beams being used for the Murrah building that wasn’t particularly high. I also wouldn’t imagine columns for that building being 8 inches wide, either. 8ft is probably going to be very unlikely for this sort of structure, but I’m also not an architect or structural engineer. 2ft, 3ft, maybe even 4ft, I could imagine possible, but 8ft seems, to me, unlikely. The building had a good length but wasn’t particularly high.
Based on what I’ve gathered, the best analysis seems to be that the truly or most destructive force was from inside the building. I submitted a long comment about this and it evidently hasn’t been accepted, but people can begin with searching about the analysis performed by Brigardier General Partin. He found that the most destructive explosive force was from inside the building and a woman who briefly spoke to KWTV said that the force went up and out, not into, the building. I’m pretty sure she said that well before BG Partin conducted his analysis, but the link for the video for the KWTV report is in my comment that apparently isn’t accepted, here, perhaps because of its length. The video is surely included in Terrorism – OKC … playlist at YouTube and my channel name is mikecorbeil.
The methods that are used to maintain the ridiculous stories and perception behind events like 9/11 or our numerous foreign invasions are rather complex and truly mind-blowing in their scale, but I don’t think it is something “psychic”. Now, let me say that I wouldn’t really fully rule out a possibility of something like this because as unbelievable as some people may find such claims it is important to remember a few things. MKULTRA was the cover program for decades of psychological human experimentation that no one has any idea what all was done, what was successful, or much of anything since Richard Helm destroyed all of the project files before he left… the only reason any of it’s existence is known about is because for whatever reason the financial records of CIA projects were stored in a different location that he was unable to get. One of the more interesting known successful projects is from the early 1970s at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research that demonstrated ‘receiverless’ wireless voice transmission directly to humans. Source: http://188.8.131.52/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/Microwaves-and-Behavior.pdf
But I think it the more likely way in which it is done is similar in nature to how Hitler and the Nazi leadership managed to take German society from the peaks of western culture to one of the most barbaric societies in human history in a decade. Obviously we’ve tweaked it some (despite what most people think the people who really matter in government are actually very intelligent). We also have some rather significant advantages to make it a little easier here than elsewhere (the off-the-chart portion of citizens who have deep fundamentalists religious beliefs) and a unbeaten military record which has meant we have never been forced to acknowledge and deal with our crimes like every other country has had to do at least once are among the biggest advantages.
I mean just think about our culture and go read the opening statements at the Nuremberg trial where they give a brief overview of some of the strategy the Nazi leadership used to keep the majority of people unaware of the massacres and to successfully carry out the quickest industrial re-armament in history. It’s almost identical to our society. Plus with all the anti-communism hysteria from like the late 1940s to the end of the 1980s – early 1990s inculcated people from dissenting views by labeling them as an anti-american or “commie”. We have probably the most successful totalitarian society in history; definitely the only one that has actually managed to control people by getting people to keep their thoughts within a certain range whereas all the other systems considered totalitarian had to use massive state violence/force to control their people.
I couldn’t get that link to work. Has it been changed?
Great in-depth video on this subject: “A Noble Lie”
That obviously is an excellent and important documentary, and I’ve only begun watching a little of it beginning at around 25:00 due to getting the link from the show notes or transcript of a new corbettreport video at YouTube about OKC and the related government cover-up. The link starts the video at around 25:00 and I’m now at 32 to 33 minutes.
Main destruction began around 2 or 3 floors inside and below ground level:
At around 30 minutes or a little after, a police officer, maybe retired, is interviewed. He worked on the initial OKC bombing investigation, both as a police officer and investigative journalist, the latter having been one of his passtimes or hobbies. He worked with a few other people, including two cops, and one of these people saw where the main destruction began, saying it was down in the inside pit 2 or 3 floors below ground level.
It’s the first time I’ve learned about that pit and it clearly couldn’t be due to a bomb exploding on a truck parked on the street 60 to 90 feet away from the Murrah building. Brig. General Benton Partin said in his analysis about the bombing that the truck was this distance from the building anyway.
Just this 6 minutes or so of the documentary tells me what the rest of this evening will be for. It now has to be watched in full.
Mcveigh drove away in a car that had no tag on it. Great get away vehicle, huh? Then he gets pulled over by a lone trooper and forgets why he brought a gun.
He was a thoroughly manipulated patsy. One who remained a defiant, true believer to the end. Never realizing he was a disposable pawn in a much larger and well-orchestrated agenda carried out by the worst of very people he thought he was striking at.
Quote: “He was a thoroughly manipulated patsy. One who remained a defiant, true believer to the end. …”
Then why was he still working with the US Army if he was as defiant as you say. That he was a patsy is likely, but that he was truly defiant while still working with the US Army is questionable. This latter part evidently isn’t certain and, for now, is just belief, at best. See my longer comment that refers to General Partin, but also use it for further searches. If he was truly continuing to work with the US Army, then being truly defiant doesn’t presently seem credible to me. However, it also seems that he possibly didn’t light or trigger the fuse that caused the truck bomb explosion, and that explosion apparently isn’t what destroyed half of the Murrah building. Again, see the comment referring to General Partin, and more. From what I’ve gathered, Jane Graham’s words about OKC 1995 are also to be carefully listened to. There’s plenty more though, but my longer comment referring to General Partin will provide some leads. I won’t provide more for now.
This is worth watching as well. On the Waco standoff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU -[This event (along with the attack on Randy Weaver’s home) are particularly blatant examples of overreach and outright criminality on the part of federal law enforcement agencies, in plain sight. When criminals can abuse their positions of authority to slaughter thousands of us at work, mail anthrax (that could only have come from them), while leaving behind a mountain of other thoroughly documented forensic and visual evidence completely at odds with official accounts, [http://smu.gs/19q1JlM], then use the attacks as the requisite pretext to launch Global Wars on/f Terror,, there is nothing they will not do. The corporate media cheer-leading the the way (remember the color-coded terrorism danger scale shown on the news every night?) This nation was manipulated into sanctioning illegal global wars of aggression, and throwing out value sin the gutter (I realize this had happened long before, but this is unprecedented). Torture, the near complete eradication of our civil liberties (PATRIOT ACT. & NDAA 2012, to mention just two), and mass surveillance. All ‘terrorism’ legislation since Clinton has blatantly been in this same vein. All of these events have far too many troubling questions and facts to ignore. These military atrocities of OURS have thus far killed at least a million people, and destroyed countless other lives. When is it enough? It makes me sick to know that Im even a small cog in this morally indefensible (terrorism on an industrial scale) machine.
Yes, extremely “Oswaldesque”. Good point.
Some people have said that McVeigh was still working with the US Army at the time of the bombing and that he was often, enough anyway, seen going to the Army floor of the Murrah building. If recalling correctly, then one witness who said this is a woman who was Director of Housing and Development or maybe Urban Housing; whatever the name of the govt department is. I think she said that she worked on the 5th floor and that she saw McVeigh going up to the next floor on a number of occasions, including recently before the day of the OKC bombing.
Regarding the FBI having foreknowledge of the bombing, I’ve read that some locals said they unusually saw some security sort of agents or officers with bomb-sniffing dogs just outside the Murrah building a little before the bombing happened on the same morning.
Retired Brigadier General Ben Partin, an explosives and weapons expert who served for 31 years in the USAF and it seems to have all been for weapons R&D, analyzed the OKC bombing and said that the Murrah building was destroyed from the inside. He added that even if the force of the explosioin from the truck, which I believe to recall that he also said was parked 60 or 90 feet away on the street, reached the building, then the force from the truck bomb would hit the building, but it would diminish enough to be unable to cause the extent of destruction that happened to the building.
Here’s a 2-part 20-minute video from a lecture he gave about this in 1996.
Part 1, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCYIn8QzRjI
Part 2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOT_wOm3xys
Here’s a full 43-minute copy of his lecture in which he not only spoke of the OKC bombing but also the Waco massacre and communism:
I have these three videos downloaded but haven’t yet listened to the 43-minute one, but the lecture’s also about the massacre in Waco as well as communism.
The Wikipedia page about the bombing says McVeigh parked the truck “in a drop-off zone situated under the building’s day-care center”, but all other sources I’ve learned about the bombing from have definitely seemed to be absolutely certain that the truck was parked on the street. They didn’t say that the street was “under the building’s day-care center” or any other part of the Murrah building. I think to recall having occasionally seen some streets that pass under buildings, but photos of the Murrah building don’t seem to indicate that any streets passed beneath it.
Otoh, I also watched a video at YouTube and it’s said to be from a news media report showing footage of McVeigh and another guy parking the truck on the street along a sidewalk, and it doesn’t show that this was beneath any part of the Murrah building. I oddly don’t find a downloaded copy of the video and don’t recall the title for it at all, but the following video is an 8 minute clip of a news media report by Kevin Ogle for NewsChannel 4 and it shows the truck parked on a street next to a sidewalk in front of the Murrah building, as well as showing the two occupants getting out of the truck. This part begins at 3:55 and ends at 5:27.
“Oklahoma City Bombing Federal Surveillance Tapes Coverup”,
The following 5 minute video is almost entirely for KWTV news reporting about the bomb that destroyed the north face or side of the building and that the bomb that explosively destroyed the north side of the building was inside of it. The report also says that two unexploded bombs larger than the one that exploded were subsequently also found in what remained of the building. A bomb removal truck is also shown arriving to remove the bombs.
The KWTV reporting begins at 1:13, following a brief but very interesting explanation of the analysis performed by Brig. Gen. Partin that begins at 0:17.
The next video, below, is 52 minutes and is a KWTV special entitled, “Terror Hits Home”, that aired on May 29, 1995. Between 8:40 and 10:00, many people are shown running away from the Murrah building and some were waving to others to tell them to run away because of a bomb. A police officer is also shown waving people to get back while saying that it’s due to “another bomb”. That footage is followed by a woman who stated that the destructive force went up and also out of the building; not into but out of it. She then says that it looked like the bomb was in the vehicle, but it wasn’t parked inside the building, so force going out of the building evidently wasn’t from the truck bomb located outside.
The following fairly long article may certainly be of interest to people wishing to learn about what some news media reported regarding the OKC bombing and other related information.
“Oklahoma City Bombing: What the Mainstream News Left Out”,
by SuicideKing, April 6, 2008
Regarding communism, I posted a video for a full lecture by retired Brigardier General Partin and he speaks of communism in this. I’m not sure if I listened to all he said about the topic, but am not ready to vouch for what he said about this. I may, or not, agree. The video was only included to make people aware of it, for it apparently is what the two clips about OKC 1995 were cut from.
In the wake of the enormity of 9/11, the hypothesis that the OKC bombing is also a false flag also cannot be summarily dismissed. On the contrary, a reasonable observer will immediately consider such a hypothesis in any large-scale act of terror.
In fact, OKC appears to be one of many acts of grand terrorism where independent analysts (commonly derided on TV as conspiracy theorists) have found compelling evidence suggesting a strong similarity with 9/11.
When it comes to educate the public over the existence and importance of false flags, though, nothing beats 9/11, and OKC is no exception:
* 9/11 has affected most people at a personal level, from the frightening worldwide live broadcast of the Twin Towers’ terrorist controlled demolition to the ongoing 9/11-inspired warmongering and islamophobia.
* Building 7’s criminal controlled demolition’s video record provides an undisbelievable point of entry, as even its official attribution to office fires does not account for TV’s worldwide failure to inform the public of “the little office fire that could” outsmart the sharpest controlled demolition engineers.
* The official cover-up of Building 7 and the Twin Towers’ controlled demolitions is so thin that even people with an average intelligence can understand it with minimal guidance and only a modest amount of personal research through the relevant U.S. web pages.
* The above straightforwardly leads to the paradigm-shifting realization that the innumerable institutional watchdogs who could and should have denounced 9/11 have instead committed themselves to not barking. This finding in turn uniquely compels people to accept the possibility that Plato’s cave does exist and encompasses the entire world, which itself opens into another story.
Maybe you could try to communicate more clearly. Some of your phrasing seems clear enough, I think, but some other parts are ? for me.
Regarding OKC police officer Yeakey, from some of what I learned plenty of years ago about his murder, this reportedly occurred on government property. I’m not sure if it was federal or state government property but think it was federal.
If it’s true that his non-credible suicide and, therefore, his murder occurred on government property, then maybe this isn’t really or very important; but, I’ll leave it to others to say how important they believe this is. Since it apparently was or is very large property, maybe it wasn’t fenced off and gated, with the gates always kept closed and locked, except when opened by authorized people. If it wasn’t fenced off and gated in this manner, then I guess anyone could go onto this property, but if it was fenced off and gated, with the gates locked, then this’d I believe that this’d be a very important thing to not neglect about his death and the location of it, as well as the location of his vehicle, which apparently was also on this property.